Information for the visitors on 21st and 22nd July 2016:
- Because of the visiting conditions in the Museum (only a limited number of visitors can be admitted at a time), it is necessary that the visitors are divided into groups of 25 people maximum. The groups will be admitted to the Museum every 10 minutes.
- People who wish to visit the Museum on the above days must have WYD participant badges. There will be no admission without the WYD badge.
- Admission to the Museum is free for WYD participants on the above days. No guided tours are available.
- The visit organizers are responsible for informing WYD participants that they should leave their luggage at the place of accommodation. It is forbidden to bring luggage and beverages in any kind of packaging into the Museum area.
- It is also forbidden to bring in coats, umbrellas and bags sized over 10 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm.
- Visitors must open their luggage and submit to check with a hand-held metal detector if requested so by the Museum staff.