The provisions included in the Temporary Rules serve the implementation of the statutory mission of the Museum while complying with the priorities of health and life safety of both the visitors and employees of the Museum.
We are aware that these changes may cause difficulties and complications in planning the visit, however, bearing in mind the current threat situation, we count on understanding and cooperation.
As a compensation for the restrictions introduced, a board exhibition will be available on the Museum Square devoted to issues presented at the permanent exhibition, and additional descriptions will appear inside the Museum.
THE MOST IMPORTANT CHANGES
- Tuesday through Sunday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- the hours of visiting the Museum for organized groups are: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
- Museum Square is available to visitors from 7:00 to 18:00
- Orchard of Remembrance is available to visitors from 7:00 to 22:00
- no more than 15 visitors may be inside the Museum at the same time
- in the event of more than 15 people interested in visiting the permanent exhibition and temporary exhibitions inside the Museum at the same time, priority is given to visitors who have previously booked a tour date
- an organized group of visitors to the permanent exhibition and temporary exhibitions inside the Museum should not include more than 10 people
- in the event of the group whose number exceeds 10 people, it should be divided into several groups so that none of them exceeds 10 people
- duration of the visitors’ stay inside the Museum should not exceed 45 minutes
- elements of the permanent exhibition that require touch contact, such as infoboxes, touch screens or sliding panels are excluded from visiting