The goal of the competition is to popularize knowledge about the Ulma family from Markowa and the interest of students with the story of their local heroes. Knowledge and inspiration are to contribute to the development of the identity of young people with a sense of belonging to the local community and with respect for its tradition and history. In a further consequence, the Competition is to shape positive attitudes among young people, inspired by the local model, and to develop their sensitivity and creativity.
- until March 12, 2020, until 14:00
- transferring of competition artworks to the Primary School in Markowa
- until March 13, 2020
- evaluation and selection of the three best competition works by the Competition Commission
- March 16, 2020
- providing information about the results of the competition
- March 20, 2020 at 10:00
- announcement of competition results and presentation of prizes during a ceremonial academy at the Primary School in Markowa
Organizer: the Ulma Family Museum of Poles Saving Jews in World War II in Markowa
The co-organizer: Szkoła Podstawowa im. Sług Bożych Rodziny Ulmów w Markowej
The founder of the awards: Resgraph Sp. z o.o., St-Majewski Spółka Akcyjna Sp.k, WPC Sp. z o.o.
The honorary of the Competition was taken by the Podkarpacki Kurator Oświaty, Marszałek Województwa Podkarpackiego